Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Office

Over the past two years, this office has been a few different things. It started off as a "Clemson Office" with bright orange walls (what was I thinking?!?!), then changed colors to pale green and it became Tiay's room for a year. Now, once again, it is an office where Jeff stations himself when he works from home, and has also turned into my sewing nook. We researched colors, and found that Yellow stimulates your brain....so we decided to go with that. I wanted to make it look a little formal, so I made a makeshift chair rail with some molding and semi-gloss white paint. It is such an inexpensive alternative to wainscoting and looks just as good! Here are pics of the office that has been transformed MANY times. I think we finally got it right :)
CLEMSON DEDICATION:

AS TIAY'S BEDROOM:

FINALLY, OUR OFFICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment