Monday, March 16, 2009

AHHH.....Spring Cleaning.

I personally love Spring Cleaning because I take on soo many crafts, home improvement projects and parties that I tend to accumulate so much stuff! Yesterday, I tackled the hallway closet, my fabric collection and the junk drawer in the kitchen. It feels so good to get it all done! I used 2 HUGE black trash bags and filled them up with junk to throw away. Then, I picked up a bunch of plastic storage bins and threw all my fabric from the office in them. SO now, I have cleared room in the office, and have consolidated all my things (including the vacuum which never fit before) into ONE closet! YAY! Next Spring Cleaning project for the week is our Master Closet (which we will also be putting the leftover hardwood floors in).

AND AFTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment