Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Master Bedroom

This was actually a really fun project, because it was going to be the first room I shared with a boy! I needed to get creative so that the room was decorated for BOTH sexes. I knew that Jeff and I love the blue/brown color combo, so we went with that. I also knew that the bed should be moved under the big window in the room and dressed up with huge curtains. Just like the rest of the house, all of the doors and baseboards had to be painted white. The ceiling fan was ancient, so my sister and I hung a chandelier to give it a romantic feel. Picked up a great loveseat from Overstock.com and accessories from Target and it all fell into place. Here are some pics!

MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE:

MASTER BEDROOM AFTER:






















No comments:

Post a Comment