Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's AMAZING what a little paint can do!

I knew when I started this blog that this would be one of my favorite subjects. I think people always underestimate the power of paint. It can transform ugly walls, furniture, and cabinets and make them look brand new (and much cleaner!). I have painted every single room in the house, every baseboard, doorway, door, the front porch, two bathroom vanities, and my kitchen cabinets (you'll have to wait for that one- it's the best!). It has made a world of difference in every room. The best part is, you can start all over again if you hate the color! It's one home improvement project that can be redone for under $20- every time. Right now I am researching how to paint my guest bathroom countertops- so stayed tuned for that one! Here are the 'before and after' Master Bath and Guest Bath Vanities after a quart of paint and some new hardware....

MASTER VANITY BEFORE:



MASTER VANITY AFTER!


GUEST VANITY BEFORE:



GUEST VANITY AFTER!


No comments:

Post a Comment