Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just your typical Wednesday Night...

Ok, so I know I take on a lot of projects and people think I'm crazy. What drives Jeff nuts is that I do them all after work, running, and cooking dinner on weeknights. I just can't sit still....I save my relaxing for the weekends! For example, here is what my dining room table looked like when Jeff got home last night. Haha....

I had a lot to do! I finished the wine charms for the shower on Saturday finally....here it is on my wine glass :) Pretty cute huh?
I also made my buddy Brandon's new baby a gift! He is due to arrive in May, but I wanted to make sure that he got this before little Cameron arrives. When we were kids, we always had our names in wooden blocks on our door, so I wanted to do the same for him- but with a twist. All I did was buy a wood plaque at Michaels (obviously my favorite store) and cover it with some cute blue gingham fabric. Then, I painted wood letters to spell his name, and while that dried, we ate dinner. Gotta multi-task....

Then, I just attached the letters (and these little wooden blue birdies) to the fabric covered plaque with my hot glue gun. I stapled some cute blue ribbon on the back so he can hang it and that was it! All in all, it took an hour...look how cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment