Sunday, June 14, 2009

Veggie Garden



I finally planted our veggies this past weekend- I know, June is a little late!! We've been pretty busy this spring/summer, so I couldn't get to it until now. Hopefully a few will bloom for me before it gets too cold!
This year, I decided to plant the veggies OUTSIDE the fenced in backyard, due to 2 crazy pups that like to chew every plant back there. So, I went to the side yard that we never use, and dug about a 9ft by 5 ft hole and filled it with planters soil.
I planted one huge tomato plant that already had a few on there so far. Then I planted a green pepper plant and a bunch of seeds. This year, we will have green beans, mesculin greens, carrots, squash, zuccini, sweet potatoes and hot peppers (hopefully). I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment