Friday, October 9, 2009

New Master Bedding

I have been looking for Master Bedding FOREVER. Over a year actually. I finally decided to go to Target and see if they had anything that matched our blue walls....Sure enough, Target did not disappoint (they never do!). I found the perfect comforter, shams, and 2 throw pillows- and on Clearance! Check out the before....And now the much more sophisticated after!
The colors go so well with the walls and the furniture! Here's a closer look....
It is so comfy too! I cannot believe that I got a comforter, TWO sets of shams, a bedskirt and 2 throw pillows for only $39! What a deal. And we even shared the love with the love seat to tie the whole ensemble together :)

2 comments:

  1. I think this really steps your master bedroom up! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like yours bedroom and looks so simple but with kind of unique style, i's like to change my bedroom too.
    I choose some good Women leather bags at http://www.cwmalls.com at my bedroom and make it looks more great!

    ReplyDelete